Agriculture has been the prime enterprise for the National Economy of this country for centuries and that is why India is called Agrarian country.
- This sector also provides maximum employment to the people of this country.
- The major landmark in Agriculture happened during 1960s when the country witnessed Green Revolution.
- Several emerging dimensions of contemporary Agriculture such as organic agriculture and animal husbandry practices are now getting attention.
- The income from Agriculture can also be increased by associating in subsidiary enterprises such as mushroom production, bio-pesticides, bee-keeping, vermi-culture etc.
The board objectives of teaching Agriculture at Senior Secondary level are:
- To help the students to comprehended the facts and importance of Agriculture
- To expose the students to crop production, animal husbandry, horticulture etc
- To familiarize the students with waste management and physical environment in Agriculture
- To expose the students to find better income and avenue generating avenue of agriculture and its associated activities
This course is a planned sequence of instructions consisting of Units meant for developing employability and Skills competencies of students of Class XII opting for Skills subject along with general education subjects.
|301||English Core||Language I|
|500||Work Experience||Internal Assessment|
|502||Health & Physical Education||Internal Assessment|
|503||General Studies/ Employability Skills||Internal Assessment|
Are you Searching for Skill-Oriented Courses
During the course of two years, students will be provided with internship program opportunities with reputed industries or ﬁrms in the respective sectors.