Banker may refer to a person who provides financial banking services and typically works in a bank. A bank is a financial institution which is involved in borrowing and lending money.
Banks take customer deposits in return for paying customers an annual interest payment.
The bank then uses most of these deposits to lend to other customers for a variety of loans.
- support productive human endeavor and economic growth by efficiently and effectively allocating funds
- bridge the divergent maturity needs of short- term depositors and long-term borrowers
- to understand the role of banks in maintaining price stability, supporting govt policies and also supporting of the stability of financial system
This course provides an introduction to banking services and financial institutions; students also compare the operations of national and state banks. Students examine the principles of banking transactions and the various services of a bank.
- To familiarize the students regarding various functions and concepts of bank and career opportunities available in these fields.
- To undertake higher education in Commerce, Banking, Management, etc.
This course is a planned sequence of instructions consisting of Units meant for developing employability and Skills competencies of students of Class XII opting for Skills subject along with general education subjects.
|301||English Core||Language I|
|054||Business Studies||Academic Electives|
|055||Accountancy & Taxation||Academic Electives|
|500||Work Experience||Internal Assessment|
|502||Health & Physical Education||Internal Assessment|
|503||General Studies/ Employability Skills||Internal Assessment|
Are you Searching for Skill-Oriented Courses
During the course of two years, students will be provided with internship program opportunities with reputed industries or ﬁrms in the respective sectors.