College and Career Readiness and Preparation
Kovida offers College and Career Readiness and Preparation to empower secondary school students to make informed higher education and career choices.
- Institutional Implementation Plans
- System Strengthening for Improving Quality of Education and Skills
- Block and District Education Office / Administration Restructuring and Reorganization
- Preparing Institutions for Accreditation Framework
- Implementing Voluntary Higher Standards – Raise Student Achievement from 35% to 50%
- Transformation of existing school infrastructure
- Strategies for improving Student Learning Outcomes
School Management and Leadership (SML) Training Programs
Prepare school leaders and managers towards transformation in education and skills delivery by introducing Functional Areas of school operations and management.