This Course on Design is intended to introduce ideas, methodologies, principles, fundamentals and skills that comprise a common knowledge base, important to all design disciplines.
The highlights of the course:
- foster a multidisciplinary design experience among students and will prepare them to move to the next level.
- provide the students with foundation and fundamentals of skills in design.
- benefit applicants who have little or no training or experience in art and design and who wish to begin formal education in this field.
This course provides an introduction to design, art and to communicate information in systematic process:
- To demonstrate artistic growth by executing a verity of images and solve complex design problems using creative thinking and analytical skills.
- To gain skill to use the digital tool as a powerful means of communication for creation modification and presentation.
- To learn ways to apply aesthetic sensibilities into their works.
This course is a planned sequence of instructions consisting of Units meant for developing employability and Skills competencies of students of Class XII opting for Skills subject along with general education subjects.
|301||English Core||Language I|
|500||Work Experience||Internal Assessment|
|502||Health & Physical Education||Internal Assessment|
|503||General Studies/ Employability Skills||Internal Assessment|
Are you Searching for Skill-Oriented Courses
During the course of two years, students will be provided with internship program opportunities with reputed industries or ﬁrms in the respective sectors.