The course aims at the development of professional skills and competencies in the field of Electrical Technology so that the student is properly equipped to take up gainful employment in this vocation. The relevant basic concepts and principles in basic science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
The skill course includes:
- basic concepts of engineering drawing
- principles of working, maintenance, constructional details and functions of electrical motors and electrical appliances
- measuring and testing instruments and electrical circuits
- testing, installation, fault identification and repairing of electrical motors, appliances and instruments including different types of electrical wiring
This course provides an introduction the field of Electrical Technology:
- To test, install, commission, fault location, repair, service and major repairs of electrical motors, appliances and instruments.
- To undertake complete house wiring jobs, testing, location of faults and repairing of house wiring.
This course is a planned sequence of instructions consisting of Units meant for developing employability and Skills competencies of students of Class XII opting for Skills subject along with general education subjects.
|301||English Core||Language I|
|819||Electrical Technology||Skill Course|
|500||Work Experience||Internal Assessment|
|502||Health & Physical Education||Internal Assessment|
|503||General Studies/ Employability Skills||Internal Assessment|
Are you Searching for Skill-Oriented Courses
During the course of two years, students will be provided with internship program opportunities with reputed industries or ﬁrms in the respective sectors.