The professional skills and competencies required in the field of Electronic Technology are imparted so that the student is properly equipped to take up gainful employment in this vocation. Also provided with relevant basic concepts and principles in basic science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
The skill course includes:
- concepts, principles and working of basic electronic devices and circuits
- knowledge of testing procedure of components and circuits by making use of different test instruments
- procedure of making P.C.B.
- concepts and principles used in Radio/Audio/Video Systems and Communication devices and its maintenance
This course provides an introduction the field of Electrical Technology:
- To test different electronic components.
- To test the performance of electronic circuits.
- To locating the fault at component level and at the stage level
This course is a planned sequence of instructions consisting of Units meant for developing employability and Skills competencies of students of Class XII opting for Skills subject along with general education subjects.
|301||English Core||Language I|
|820||Electronics Technology||Skill Course|
|500||Work Experience||Internal Assessment|
|502||Health & Physical Education||Internal Assessment|
|503||General Studies/ Employability Skills||Internal Assessment|
Are you Searching for Skill-Oriented Courses
During the course of two years, students will be provided with internship program opportunities with reputed industries or ﬁrms in the respective sectors.