There is a growing need for medical and health professionals not only in India but also in the rest of the world. The course is directed to provide skills including communication and other sector skills to prospective health professionals.
- Provide patient care
- Help maintain health equipment
The course aims to develop skills:
- Provide day care, safety comfort and health needs of patients
- Develop Communication, self management ICT and Green skills
- Provide skills to become a general duty assistant and qualified attendant in the medical field
- Acquire skills in preparing and maintaining medical database
- Imbibe the quality of managing Bio waste
- Promote maintain and improve individual and community health
- Respond during disasters
This course is a planned sequence of instructions consisting of Units meant for developing employability and Skills competencies of students of Class XII opting for Skills subject along with general education subjects.
|301||English Core||Language I|
|813||Health Care||Skill Course|
|500||Work Experience||Internal Assessment|
|502||Health & Physical Education||Internal Assessment|
|503||General Studies/ Employability Skills||Internal Assessment|
Are you Searching for Skill-Oriented Courses
During the course of two years, students will be provided with internship program opportunities with reputed industries or ﬁrms in the respective sectors.