Domestic IT Helpdesk Assistant requires the individual to have thorough knowledge of various technology trends.
The key responsibilities are:
- involves working on a computer, entering, retrieving and sharing data He/she can assist a programmer or a database engineer.
- independently interact with customers.
- result oriented and should be able to demonstrate logical thinking and interpersonal skills and should be willing to work at a desk-based job.
- responsible to maintain hardware and software systems according to company policies. Inspect, and Troubleshoot basic network, hardware and software components.
This course provides an introduction to Information Technology:
- To apply effective oral and written communication skills to interact with people and customers
- To maintain hardware and software systems according to company policies
- To Inspect, and Troubleshoot basic network, hardware and software components
This course is a planned sequence of instructions consisting of Units meant for developing employability and Skills competencies of students of Class XII opting for Skills subject along with general education subjects.
|301||English Core||Language I|
|802||Information Technology||Skill Course|
|803||Web Application||Skill Course|
|500||Work Experience||Internal Assessment|
|502||Health & Physical Education||Internal Assessment|
|503||General Studies/ Employability Skills||Internal Assessment|
Are you Searching for Skill-Oriented Courses
During the course of two years, students will be provided with internship program opportunities with reputed industries or ﬁrms in the respective sectors.