i3dp is an EKSAQ initiative for in-service and pre-service teachers. It is an excellent platform to up-skill, re-tool and hone the skills of teaching professionals. The program is offered in physical, digital and hybrid modes. The candidates are equipped with a plethora of skills for effective instruction delivery.
Objectives and Functionality of i3dp
- Every learning sequence is designed towards self-directed learning with supporting short videos and interactive digital learning content.
- Adapts various approaches like teaching through graphic organizers, mind maps, deploys design thinking, incorporating media design and art etc.
- Customization of content based on the leaner needs.
Capacity Building Program Objective of i3dp
- Up-skilling provides additional inputs for improving job performance for existing position.
- Re-tooling helps educate, empower and lead teachers into new job roles and responsibilities to improve and support student learning outcomes.
- Provide anywhere, anytime and anyone access to training service.
- Integrates online and offline learning.
- Focus on instructional design and strategies for digital platforms.
- Develop basic stage wise content for delivering knowledge, skills, application, techniques required for e learning, e-teaching and e-assessment.
Benefits of i3dp
- i3dp will open new employment pathways for youth and teaching professionals.
- They can go virtual and global, with new skill sets and competencies.
- Content development, curation and delivery could be a new job role for 21st Century
- Extreme customization, gamification and delivery of courses brings more jobs to all other sectors.
- Anyone, anytime and anyplace could open new earning and learning opportunities.
Pre-service teachers: 1 year
In-service teachers: 6 months, aligned to a school term for field practice